Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with my parents and Drew. Friday we celebrated my mom's birthday with Mamaw, Papaw, Mike, Lori, David, Amanda, Daniel and Drew. And may I add, that mom planned her own party and bought her own birthday cake. How silly she is. Bradley and Casey missed the party as they were high rollin in Vegas. :) So while they were gone we had the pleasure of keeping Drew all weekend. That little stinker, I tell you what, we had the best time with him! He just makes me smile and laugh, he absolutely melts my heart. I just want to eat him up! Besides Drew keeping mom and dad up all night on Friday, while I snoozed without hearing a peep, he was a very good boy, mom (I know you're wondering, Casey). He still isn't crawling and boy does he get mad when he can't get to where he wants to go. But we still have over 3 months to get him up on two feet. :) I also spent Saturday night with some friends eating pizza and playing games. I suck at Gestures but we still had a fun time. It was really a great weekend. Glad I was able to share your birthday with you, mom, I hope you have many many more. Love you!




Brother and Sister Celebrating their birthdays.


Happy Birthday Granna!



Here are some pictures of my bug!


I just love this picture, look how innocent.


Playing with Granna's wrapping paper when I
should be in bed!


I'm such a big boy in my rocking chair.



Showing off at the party.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh I bet you all had almost as good of a time as Bradley and Casey! He is so cute! Happy Birthday to Linda!

Casey said...

So sad that we missed the birthday celebration, but so glad that Drew was there with you guys to represent our family! Glad ya'll had fun, your pictures are really cute! Miss you!

amanda persinger said...

Yaaay! I was hoping you would be there...wish Mark could be with you...we would have so much fun!