Sunday, September 13, 2009

Surprise Date Night

Labor Day weekend got off to a great start. Friday night Mark had planned date night for us. I knew we were going out but didn't have a clue of what the night included. We had reservations to stay at Union Station in downtown Nashville so we got checked in and changed for our night on the town. He surprised me with a delicious dinner at The Palm and then enjoyed a night at the theater watching Wicked. I cannot express how GREAT this play was. The talent was AMAZING! I definitely recommend it to everyone. This was definitely rare occasion. It almost felt like a night in New York City. :) Thanks honey!






2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Pete and I did the same thing a couple of years ago! It was an awesome date night. He suprised me with Union Station, flowers in our room and dinner at the Palm. The Palm was excellent! The rooms at Union Station are great... I loved the tall ceilings! I bet you had a blast. I am jealous :) The next day, we got to go see Connor! I wanna do it again... We have great husbands!!! Good job Mark! Keep it up!!!

amanda persinger said...

I think Mark and Eddie need to start hanging out Alot more! ;) ha!