Monday, February 14, 2011

Stuck Like Glue

I've come to realize I have been stuck on a few things lately and thought I would jot them down.

1. Lipton Raspberry Tea - Ohhh, I just love this stuff. I used to make my own now Lipton is my life saver.

2. Friday Night Lights - My friend, Katie, told me I should watch it and well here we are, HOOKED. This is just like we were with 24, hopefully the entire cast won't be killed off after the first season.

3. iPad -- It's my bible at church, it's my Solitaire when I"m bored, it's my Netflix que, it's my recipe book, it's my everything.

4. Pillow - Since my bum is broken, I can't really sit semi-comfortably anywhere without a small pillow. More to come on this in the next post.

5. Flats -- The sign I'm getting old, my feet hurt in heels. I'm limited to one day a week wearing my favorite pumps. :( I'm glad flats are hip or else I would look like a grandma.

1 comment:

The Peters Family said...

Oh no Katie!
I just realized when reading this that I never responded to your text!!!
I was at work when I got it and totally got sidetracked and COMPLETELY forgot about it.
I'm so sorry! I'm sure you've found someone by now to see. Looking forward to reading what happened.