Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best and Worst of 2011

Best of 2011
  • Made some new friends!
  • Joined a great new church and small group
  • Attended my 10 year high school reunion
  • Babies -
    • BFF Jessica Tuten welcomed Briggs into the world in May
    • Laura Bargatze is preggers, coming July 2012
    • Amanda Lomas welcomed Paisley into the world in July
    • Jessica Haeuptle welcomed Stella into the world in November
    • Elizabeth Bullen is in the midst of the adotpion process for Mathieu
  • Travel
    • Maggie Valley
    • Stooksbury Family Vacation to Myrtle Beach
    • Grand Canyon
    • Hoover Dam
    • Las Vegas
    • Orlando
    • Atlanta
    • Marco Island
    • 3 trips to Ft. Lauderdale / Miami
    • 2 trips to Phoenix
    • 2 trips to Mexico
Worst of 2011
  • Broke my tailbone while snowboarding
  • Broke my back jumping off a cliff into the lake
  • Friday Night Lights ended (I still miss Coach Taylor)
So very thankful my worst category is  limited but this year my goal is to make it even shorter AND to eliminate the word broke.

No comments: