Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Weekend

We had such a nice weekend at home watching football (sad that we lost, but we still support our Vols), celebrating Casey's birthday and having fun with Drew. I have been so spoiled to spend time with Drew two weekends in a row, but I have loved every bit of it. Mark didn't get to go, he was stuck in Nashville with NO gas. That's an entirely different story so I will just leave it at that. Anyway, Drew stayed with us on Friday night and I love my 10pm feedings I have with him. He is such a cheeseball and I got to see BOTH of his teeth. But bless his heart, he had a rough day on Saturday, we are sure it was his gums. He would suck on my finger and just press it down on his gums. He loved a wet washcloth in his mouth and he was a little fussy. He just didn't feel good, but boy is he sweet! He is so funny, he just talks, smiles and laughs. The funniest thing was when we put him in his bouncer. He was a little tired when we put him in it but he still entertained us.

The funniest thing is watching his feet, it looks like he is dancing.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Too cute!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I'm sure you had a great time! I know you love anytime that you get to be with Drew.