Monday, September 15, 2008

V-O-L-S Go Vols Go

It's football time in Tennessee. This past weekend Mark and I took his nephew, David, to his first UT game, Tennessee vs. UAB. We had a great time but it sure was HOT! It did not feel like football weather at all but by golly it is! Friday night we drove down and stayed with mom and dad then headed to Knoxville early Saturday morning. We were all dressed in our orange and ready to cheer on the Vols. Drew stayed with mom and dad Friday night too and we dressed him for the game too. I can't wait to take him to his first game. How fun!



Since we got in late on Friday night I figured I had missed Drew until Saturday morning. But we arrived just in time for me to feed him. I feel like I have not seen him in forever! He is so long! I fed him and we rocked, just had our cuddle time. Then I went to put him back to bed and he looked up at me and gave me THE biggest grin! I just cracked up! So since he was awake, I had to start talking to him. So then he got roused up and we talked for a good 20 - 30 minutes. He is so happy! Well he finally got calmed down and went to sleep. I was so glad I had that time with him. Saturday morning, he woke up and I fed him and he played with Mark and David while I finished getting ready. He is such a happy, talkative and busy baby. He is going ALL the time. I captured this little video while he was playing on my bed. Drew bug I can't wait to see you again this weekend! Love you!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute little Vol family :) Love Drewbug's cooing to aunt Katie too ha!

Casey said...

Drew was so glad that he got to spend time with his Aunt Katie!! Love the video!

Elise Keylon said...

Your nephew is soo cute!!! How old is he?