Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Drew Bug!

Drew turned 1 on Thursday and we celebrated at his house on Saturday. We had such a great time celebrating. He had yummy cupcakes, fun gifts and lots of family and friends to help him celebrate. I took some pictures but also had fun with my new flip video camera, if I could just get a steady hand. I could just watch these and laugh at him all day.











Why are all these people starring at me and singing?

He loved the cake his momma made him!

Drew has so much fun with his Grandad! Dad celebrated a birthday last week too. Happy Birthday dad!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Drew! I am not sure who had more fun, Drew of all of his family and friends! Great videos, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

the video with the cake was to cute, but he looks like a movie star with all those cameras flashing, lol.