Monday, January 4, 2010

Ride to work will never be the same

Since I have such a commute to work I have actually enjoyed it because I get to share my time not only with my husband on most days but with the Gerry House Foundation on WSIX. I am one of the 8 listeners. In mid December I was so shocked to hear that the group is splitting up, something about "doing what's best for the listener." Ha! Clear Channel announced that Al Voeks and Duncan Stewart would leave the show on December 23rd. Since Gerry and Mike have been on vacay since Christmas Eve, it really hadn't hit me that they were gone. But sheesh, I sure noticed it on the ride in this morning. They were such a good group making fun of each other and bouncing jokes off of one another. It's a great show and I will continue to listen but I sure do miss Al and Duncan.

If you visit the website they have a clip of the news with Noels (No L's) that they did on the 23rd. It's pretty hilarious!

No comments: