Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whew, lots of catching up to do.

I'm going to back up to the first of March. We had our largest trade show in Atlanta so that's where I celebrated my birthday too. In our booth we had two former Globetrotters. They were a huge hit interacting with the attendees and demonstrating teamwork. These were two of the nicest guys I've ever met.


We at Happy Sumo, a Japanese Steak and Sushi Bar, for my birthday. There were several of us that went and we had a great time.

This is Ashley and me in my sumo head. Ashley called it a Geisha Mullet!


Mark did great with my b-day present this year!! He got me a Kindle which I absolutely LOVE! He has such a hard time with gifts for me but he was perfect this year. Now if my case would just not be back ordered. I also got some money with which I intend to buy a dutch oven but I still need to do my research. They are way too expensive!

No comments: