Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pura Vida

Two weeks ago I "HAD" to go to Costa Rica for work. I know, gosh, there are worse places to work, right? This was an incentive trip for our sales force. We stayed at the JW Marriott Guanacaste and it was AMAZING! The staff was wonderful and the resort was awesome! I hope to definitely go back here some day.



For the awards banquet the entire ballroom was covered in plants to give it a rain forest feel. It was unreal! Many believed these props were permanent but no siree, these were transported in just for us!



A lot of the week was sitting at a hospitality desk in a dark and cold conference room catering to our attendees except for a few hours the last couple of days. Friday we went jet skiing in the ocean. Oh my, what a great time! It was a full 3 hour excursion and worth every minute. We would hit the waves just right and at times we could see nothing but water all around us. It was such an adventure. On the last day we had 5 hours of sun/pool time and boy did we eat that up!?!? I had sunscreen on and of course still got blistered. I am still peeling like a mad man! We were so glad to see the sun, we asked for it! :)




1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm definitely going with you next time!! The place looked really nice!