Sunday, May 2, 2010

Drew turns 2

We had the best time with Drew celebrating his birthday. He is just talking up a storm and calls me Tate. It IS the cutest thing. He has been blaming me for things too. Everytime Casey would ask who did something wrong he would say Tate (and I'm not even there) - that little stinker! He also pretends to play hide-and-seek with me. I just love to hear the stories from Casey. Gosh, we need to live closer! We celebrated Drew's second birthday with the family at their house. He got lots of fun toys - he is going to be so busy this summer.

Elmo by Casey - she is just so talented!



It was dad's birthday too. The birthday boys! (and Drew has to say "cheese" for every picture)
Drew got a leaf blower and a lawn mower - he's going to busy with the yardwork.
He also got a new playset for outside.
We got him this sand and water table. He is all set to play outside this summer.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled! I love being an Aunt!!!