Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back Where I Come From

I have a project that I'm working on for the house. My dad got a couple of old church pews out of an old church in East Tennessee. I have a small room at the top of our stair case that just needs a little something. So I'm going to fix up the church pew and add a few throw pillows. I've also taken some pictures of downtown Rockwood and Columbia (the towns where Mark and I grew up) that I want to hang in the space. AND I'm also making my own letter art spelling our last name. I'll be sure to post a picture of the final pieces.


Here's a peek of the pictures from Rockwood and Columbia.






1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Awww... Little Rockwood looks kind of vintage compared to his hometown. I love this idea though! Very cute idea!!!