Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebratin' My Birthday

The big 2-8. There wasn't too much celebrating going on this year. I did have a yummy dinner with friends at Suzy Wong's House of Yum and Yum it was! Mark's not even a sushi eater but he tried some and actually liked it (crunchy of course). I also got to spend time with the family, which I always enjoy!

Let's face it, Mark is usually not the best gift giver or maybe it's that he's not the best at listening to ALL the ideas I throw his way in any given year (or day). But I'll tell ya, he's knocked it out of the park with these past couple of birthdays. Last year was a Kindle which I read ALL the time and this year............wait for it, wait for it..............a new lens for my SLR. OHHHH, I was so excited!! This is the big daddy that will zoom so much I don't have to change my lens all the time. Woohoo, thanks honey! Get ready for all the fun pictures I'm going to take.

But first I would like to take a class, any suggestions?

No comments: