Thursday, August 14, 2008

Congratulations Amie and Hutch!

Saturday my friends Erica and Katie gave their sister Amie and me an engagement party. Amie just got engaged July 3 and their wedding is planned for April 4th. Mark and I are so excited for them.
Amie and I met at Toys "R" Us and have been friends for several years since. I then became very good friends with her entire family. With our busy lives we haven't been able to spend as much time together as we like. So this weekend was very nice to catch up with everyone and have a great time. Erica and Katie went to so much trouble for this party, you guys did AWESOME! We had a great meal, champagne toast, gifts, lots of conversation, great weather and fun! Thank you again, it really meant a lot to us!


Hutch, Amie, Me and Mark


All the girls - Erica, Barb, Amie, Me, Katie,
Ashley and Tina

The boys - Will, Jackson, Mark, Chris,
Hutch, and Matt

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! You look gorgeous Katie!