Monday, August 18, 2008

Meet Anna

Mark and I have come to the decision that he will move into my house in April and we will stay there for a couple of years (maybe). We have thrown the idea around of building, moving closer to Nashville. But we aren't real sure of where we want to live. We have a floor plan but not really sure about what piece of land to put it on. :) So we are going to take this time to really decide where we want to be, enjoy the first few years of marriage, save up some additional funds, and just have fun. There are several couples that live near me now, so we are looking forward to more dinner dates with them.

I have been going to a church ever since I came to school. Now that we are staying right here, we are praying that is our church home and will probably join that church soon. I have been so reluctant to join, just because while in school, well I was a college student, going home a lot, just wasn't stable. I still haven't joined because I had no idea what my future held, where I would be, if I would continue to live here for many more years or just until I got married, etc.. Since Mark and I have been dating he has been going to this church with me and just loves it. We enjoy the preacher, the church family, the community, etc. So after praying, we think it is the best decision to stay where we are, get involved in this church and see where the Lord leads us from there.

With all that said, since we are going to have a 40 mile commute to work, one way, we have decided to start putting the miles on something else. We call her Anna Honda. I have had my Tahoe since graduating college and with the jobs I have had, there have been some traveling so Tommy Tahoe has more miles than he should. We decided to let Mark drive Tommy and I am now driving Anna (see her below). After we get married, we will be able to commute together, so that will help us some. We will let Anna catch up and let Tommy sit in the garage for a bit.


Meet Anna.........

.



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love Anna! You cant go wrong with a Honday :)

Tara said...

Ooohh, pretty Anna! I am wishing that I had kept my Civic from college now! Honda's are great!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

So pretty! I love her! I am sure you will enjoy being able to zip around instead of going slow in the ol' Tahoe! Accords have more get up and go for sure!

Casey said...

Wow, I love the new car!! I'm sure you will love it, espically the gas mileage