Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!



This weekend we celebrated Bradley's birthday with a pool day and cookout at mom and dad's but today is the big day! I have not seen the sun or pool/lake all summer so I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. We had such a great time, but boy was it hot. We got Drew in the pool for a few minutes but he does not like the heat, so that didn't last long. We grilled out and had homemade ice cream, YUM! Saturday night Mark and I were the baby borrowers. We kept Drew while Bradley and Casey were at a party. He is so talkative now, he just lays on his blanket and talks up a storm. So by the time we left mom and dad's, it was Drew's bedtime. He slept the whole way home, we put him right to bed and then woke him to eat one more time and he went right back to bed. He did so good, he is just a sweet, happy baby. Mark and I were so excited to see him and spend time with everyone.
Happy Birthday Bradley!






3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how fun! I know you guys enjoyed keeping your sweet nephew! Happy Birthday to Bradley!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a good aunt you are! I know they enjoyed you being there, especially Drew!

Elise Keylon said...

Your nephew is so sweet. he reminds me of Brady!!