Sunday, November 16, 2008

Craig's List Junkie

My new obsession is Craigs List. I have posted a few things for sale myself and I have gotten several bites, hopefully to get rid of some stuff this weekend. I have also purchased a high chair that looks new for mom to have for Drew. Now I find myself on there all the time. They have everything! With the economy the way it is, I think people are looking for deals all over the place. Now let's see what else I can find to buy.........or sell. :) Remember another man's junk is another man's treasure.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Oh, I love Craigs list. We have purchased a couch, loveseat and a TV all from there. You get some good deals!!

Tara said...

Good point! I like to browse it from time to time. Thanks for reminding me about it.