Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged, Tagged and Tagged again

Ok, ok, ok, so I have been tagged by Casey, Jessica and Amanda, so I'm on it.......

Go to your fourth picture folder and then go to the fourth picture in the folder.Write four things about the picture and then tag four other people.It's amazing what you'll find!!!

4 Things About This Photo

1. WOW! This was from the 2006 company Christmas Party at the Sheraton Music City.

2. In this picture is JuLee, Matt, Karen, me and my friend, Katie

3. I did not have bangs and Karen no longer works with us.

4. Last year's Christmas party was on the General Jackson. So it seems the parties get better the longer I'm with the company. At least let's keep our fingers crossed for this year. :)

4 People I Tag
1. Mary Leigh Brown
2. Mary Dove
3. Susanna Custer
4. Denira Williams

1 comment:

mary leigh said...

oh man, it's my first tagging experience... ok- I'm game!