Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan

But I ain't gonna get it! Earlier this week I was in Los Cabos, Mexico on a site visit for an incentive trip I'm planning for March. It was so very nice, as you can imagine. There's nothing like wearing flip flops and sunglasses for 3 days in December. I didn't get the tan but did have a great time. I have to say it was very weird seeing Christmas trees and poinsettias at the beach. The property is spectacular and the weather was perfect. Mostly we ate but we did tour the hotel, ride ATVs in the desert and on the beach, went inside the famous Cabo Wabo, visited Cabo San Lucas and enjoyed the nice breeze. We can't wait to go back in March. The attendees should be very pleased.








3 comments:

mary leigh said...

hate you. :o)

The Davis Family said...

Okay, you need to explain to me what you do exactly for work and how I can get a job like that!

Casey said...

I'm pretty sure you have the best job ever! I love the pictures! I wish I could have been there to enjoy that sunny weather! Can't wait to see you soon!