Sunday, March 15, 2009

Return from Paradise

Last week I traveled to Cabo San Lucas as a planner for our company's sales incentive trip. It was great, a lot of work but some fun as well. It was Paradise for sure, the weather was perfect, not too hot with a slight breeze throughout the day. Being there made me that much more excited about our honeymoon. I can't wait to have a week with Mark doing nothing but eating and laying by the pool. :) I did have a few hours to lay by the pool in Cabo so I did manage to get a pretty nice tan.
While I was gone I started reading the books by Emily Griffin. I am hooked! I finished Something Borrowed and couldn't wait to start Something Blue when I returned. I am about half-way through that one now. It's so easy to read when I travel - on the plane, at the pool, or in the hotel room (b/c nothing is ever on TV), so I told myself I would have to make time when I got home to read as well. Since I was enjoying the book so much, I was very excited and I have indeed made time to read. So I better get back at it.....



We did see some whales while we were there.
A colleague was able to snap this cool picture.

2 comments:

mary leigh said...

couple of things.
1. i hate you
2. you will find something else to do other than pool laying and eating :o)
3. i read something borrowed, loved it! i haven't read the rest of them though. let me know how they are
4. dinner???

amanda persinger said...

Hey girl!! I have to say you guys did an awesome job!! We had the best time and it was so great getting to spend some time with you!! P.S. got your invite...can't wait!! :)