Thursday, March 19, 2009

Work shower

On Thursday my sweet co-workers gave Mark and I a shower at work. It's always fun to get our department together. We had a great lunch catered by Maggiano's (Yumm!). Mom was able to come in for this shower as well. It was nice for her to meet some of them that she will see at the wedding. They were so generous and got us our bedding for the master bedroom, I just love it. We also received an iron (and, yes, I am VERY excited about this gift). We had registered for this and I just had my fingers crossed that we would get it sooner rather than later. I had a very nice iron and I had to replace it twice. I have been using this cheapo iron that I was so ready to get rid of. So again, this was a GREAT gift. I have already used it and it is GREAT! We also received some hand-made pottery, which is just beautiful. It matches our living room perfectly. The cakes were great and of course I enjoyed the tulip bouquet as well. Thank you all so much! It's awesome to work with such a fantastic and fun group of people.



What a cute towel cake!
We have discovered Hermitage Bakery near work, that's where these cute cakes came from. We make a run there at least 2-3 times a week. They have DELICIOUS sweets!

So excited over a throw pillow!





2 comments:

amanda persinger said...

Awesome...I see Eddie was invited but not me..haha! jk!

Casey said...

If you can't tell, I'm a little behind on my blogs! Those cakes were very cute! I love the new bedding!