Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ahhh, what a beautfiul weekend.

What a wonderful weekend! We could not have asked for better weather this weekend and we took full advantage of it. Saturday night we enjoyed the peaceful country setting and live music at Arrington Vineyards. They had such a crowd and I'm sure the weather had everything to do with it. We plan to go back this Saturday night - and early to get a great seat and picnic. Come and join us if you want!




















































This morning we went to early church - which we love, you get out so early and have a full day ahead of you! We took a drive to Radnor Lake and walked the Lake Trail which again was so very peaceful. We enjoyed a nice walk and snack in the park. And I'm pretty sure we walked right past Bryan White - and no, again, I was not a stalker fan. I let him go on his merry way. After a workout we then grilled out steaks, ate outside and I enjoyed the remainder of the daylight and nice weather sitting on the front porch reading The Friday Night Knitting Club.



































How is it Monday already!?!?!

1 comment:

amanda persinger said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I was telling Eddie about that vineyard a while back. You will have to tell me more about it...was it far and were any kids there? We need to get together soon!