Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here and There

Last week while I was cruising down the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Mark was climbing hills on his dirt bike in Colorado.



























We both were traveling on business trips last week, can't you tel (all business)l!?!? :-)

Mark ran into his customers not being prepared for their visit so he took advantage of the free time and rented dirt bikes. His business trips are usually not near as fun as fine but this time he did get to have a little fun!

I was working a conference in San Antonio and hosting a customer event at Howl at the Moon. I had never been to San Antonio before and I did get the chance to do some sightseeing too. We visited the Alamo, which I didn't think was anything very special, it was rather small. And the Riverwalk that I mentioned before was very neat. You could walk all along the river and visit little shops and restaurants or you could hop on the river taxi to take you down river. It was definitely hot while we were there but there was a bit of a breeze so it was tolerable. We had a great time and a great customer outing.


2 comments:

amanda persinger said...

Okay...you Seriously have the COOLEST job ever!! : )

Tara said...

You definitely do have a great job Katie! I love that you get to visit all of these places on business time!