Monday, August 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Late last week after returning from San Antonio I took a few days off and spent them in beautiful East TN. After a visit at mom's office Thursday morning I spent the day with Jessica and Lindsay. Even though it rained most of the day we still had a great time catching up. We went downtown to Market Square. We had lunch at Cafe 4, looked at the shops and watched "The Ugly Truth" (I wouldn't recommend it) and finished the afternoon off at the Cupcakery! Jessica and I also met with Marti, our Sunday School teacher from our high school days. We usually see each other every February but it was nice to catch up and show them my wedding pictures.





















Then Friday was spent with my favorite Drew bug. I cannot believe what a big boy he is. He is growing up so fast! He can now jump (not really but he sure does try), show me his belly button, talking up a storm and makes himself laugh all the time. We had lunch at Chick-fil-a, played in the kid area until he got trampled on by the big boys, we played in the bath tub, read books (he LOVES his books) and then celebrated Bradley's birthday with the family at Red Lobster (where I found out he loves lemons). I had such a great time with that little booger.



2 comments:

Tara said...

Look at those sweet curls! He is getting so big for sure. I cant believe all of the shops downtown. I havent been down there since college and it has changed quite a lot!

Casey said...

I think you forgot to mention how much fun you had with me while you were visiting with Drew:) So glad we got to spend some time with you!