Friday, July 18, 2008

Decision has been made

Well, I have found my perfect wedding dress. I went Tuessday night and tried on my two favorites. As soon as I put them both on, I knew which to go with. I was so scared I would decide on one, love it today and hate it in April. But everyday I think about it and I just continue to love it even more. I have also found the perfect bridesmaids dresses. See below. I can just see my girls in these now, they will be so beautiful! Let me know your thoughts.

6 comments:

Denira Baird Williams said...

wow those are some serious dresses!! You're bridesmaids are so lucky!! :o) Congrats on finding your dress...everything else will be much easier!!!

The Rue Family said...

I am so envious of your bridesmaids.. Oh what I would give to be able to wear one of those!! HAHA!! How do your girls feel about them? LOL

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

So... I think we need to talk! I think this wedding stuff is messing with your head Katie, ha ha! Congrats on the wedding dress! You will be beautiful!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How funny! I love the dresses, and with the 80's style clothes back in, they will be perfect! I am so excited that you found your dress. I was so afraid of the same thing, but ended up with the very first dress I tried on and never regretted it! You will be a beautiful bride!

Tara said...

I bet your dress is beautiful! And yes, I think those dresses will be so pretty on your bridesmaids. I know Casey will be excited to wear one of those! LOL

Darby said...

How exciting about your dress! I can't wait to see Casey and Jessica in the beautiful dresses you picked out for them! I have to say...April is great month to be married!!!