Monday, July 14, 2008

Finding the Perfect Dress

This weekend a few of my favorite girls, mom, Jessica and Casey, came out to help me find the perfect dress! We had the best time, first being in the Dave Macon Day Parade, having the best experience at our first stop, A Bride's Storey, being greeted by Debbie Downer at The Bridal Gallery (which we made the best of), enjoying Krispy Kreme donuts AND ice cream, trying on jackets at David's Bridal and just having a great time together.

While we were having all this fun, Mark and dad were at my house, washing the house, re-mulching, mowing, and trimming bushes. Thanks guys for all your hard work, the house looks great!

I did find the perfect dress, I'm just not sure which one it is. :) I am in love with two very different dresses, so now I have to decide which I love more. I think this is a great problem to have. :) I also found lots of possible bridesmaid dresses, but have to check and make sure they can come in the right color. This weekend was very productive, now I just have some decisions to make. Thanks girls for such a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww how fun! so glad you found a dress (or two ha) that you love! cant wait to see it :)

Tara said...

How fun! You guys look precious in your jackets!

Casey said...

I had such a good time on Saturday!! I know you will pick the perfect dress...I can't wait to see which one!!!

Wadsworth Family- said...

I know you are super excited! Your bangs look really cute. Amanda

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! It is so great to be surrounded by the people you love while planning your wedding...it makes it even more special!