Monday, July 7, 2008

We have a date and location, we're good to go!

Mark and I have been so busy with the wedding plans, talking about honeymoons, trying to decide where we are going to live, looking at houses, discussing finances, etc. We have set our wedding date for April 25, 2009 and the wedding will be in Nashville at Historic Cedarwood. I saw this site a few months ago and fell in love with it. It will be an outside wedding with the reception to follow at the same place. We are so excited about all that we have going on and are having so much fun planning all of it. I am trying not to get stressed out and just enjoy every minute of this time in our lives. I have been so blessed to have Mark to share all of this with. Everything just seems to be falling into place perfectly. I love him so much and wouldn't want to spend these moments with anyone else. We have so much to look forward to in these next few months and even years together!

4 comments:

Tara said...

WOW, the location is BEAUTIFUL! I will start praying for good weather now. Our wedding day was so hot, but I dont regret having it outside at all. I loved it! It sounds like you two are having so much fun with all of the planning. You have the right attitude about it, just enjoy without getting too stressed about it. It goes by so quickly!

Lindsey said...

Great pick Katie.. I know it is going to be beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome! i know you and of course everything is falling into place perfectly!!! i will pray that all of your plans continue to work out !!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying the planning! So excited for the two of you! And you are right, don't stress, just enjoy it!!