Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Engagement Pictures

We received some of our engagement prints and I can't help but keep looking at them. I am so excited to go frame shopping. Here are just a few more of our favorites. Again, we had such a great time and the park was a perfect spot. I am so glad we have some professional casual pictures. The next time we take pictures like this will probably be when we start having babies. And that will hopefully be a while...........

Congratulations to A Bride's Storey for receiving the Ruthie's Award for Favorite Bridal Shop for Rutherford and Cannon counties.






3 comments:

Tara said...

Katie, those are terrific!!! I dont know how you are going to decide which ones to get. Just get them all! I love the first one, that is my absolute favorite!

Lindsey said...

aww i LOVE the first one! such great shots :)

Anonymous said...

katie, these are so good. i love the first one also!!!!