Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the Go!

The past few weeks Mark and I have been going non-stop. We had our engagement pictures taken a couple of weeks ago then I left for Baltimore and Mark left for California. After that week, we spent Saturday together and then I left again for Phoenix/Tucson and Mark when to Chicago. We finally are back in Tennessee and it is so good to be home! I love to travel but traveling back-to-back so much would definitely get to me very quick (traveling for work, not leisure, of course). I don't know how our sales guys do it. This is our busiest time at work and I'm still trying to catch up from being out. I hate having my inbox so full of things to follow-up on. I am loving fall, although I really haven't been here to enjoy it. I love the changing leaves and the cool weather. And I CANNOT believe it's already October! I have tried to keep up with other blogs, now I just need to work on updating my own. :) Have a great day!

No comments: