Monday, February 16, 2009

And let the festivities begin.....

We are now in full force wedding mode. This weekend I had my first shower with my Rockwood family and friends. It was fantastic! I had such a great time, received LOTS of nice things and I really enjoyed seeing everyone that I do not get to see very often. Thank you Casey and Lori for hosting and mom for pitching in some as well. It was really a great shower. Thank you EVERYONE for all the goodies. I will just mention a few things that I got -- Kitchen-aid Mixer(Woohoo - I have been waiting on this), lots of bakewarer, flatware, dishes, utensils, and much more. I also received some great personalized gifts - really cute note cards and kitchen towels with my new monogram. For our newly decorated living room we received a brown throw with our names and wedding date - to be used during those snuggle movie nights. And I also got a beautiful plaque with our last name (I'll be sure to post a picture after I have Mark hang it). Thank you again!





The guests



Me and Jess - I'm so short
I'm snuggling under her chin :)


My beautiful mixer and towels!






Ring Bearer and Flower Girl meet
for the first time and notice mine and
Casey's mouths are wide open!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like you got some really great things!! how exciting.. i bet its becoming more and more real!! sorry i wasnt able to come, david and i had already planned a trip to the mtn for vday... i have your gift and i will give it to lori at church or i can wait and give it to you at the wedding... whatever you would like for me to do... you look wonderful by the way!!

Stan, Darby, Drake and Brock Allen said...

It was so great to see you! You are going to be a beautiful bride...I can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Katie- you look great and Im so excited for you! Enjoy all of the planning and most importantly- have fun together! FROM: MARY DOVE

The Davis Family said...

Looks like you had fun! I love my Kitchen-Aid mixer...it's a must!