Thursday, February 12, 2009

Who said Valentine's Day had to be on 2-14?

We celebrated yesterday, 2-12. This weekend we are going out of town and are going to be busy so we decided to celebrate the day of love yesterday. We hadn't planned on really doing anything, we were just being silly when we said we were celebrating yesterday. So I got to work and sent Mark a Happy Valentine's Day message and then about 30 minutes later a bouquet of tulips were delivered. Then in the afternoon (the time I am most dying for chocolate) he delivers chocolate covered strawberries. Two of my favorite things in one day - Whew! He is spoiling me! Then I came home and cooked dinner - really - nothing special but we did enjoy our time together.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

mary leigh said...

we are celebrating today! :o)