Monday, February 16, 2009

On the bench

Saturday after the shower we picked up the boys and hurried to the UT/Vandy men's basketball game. Mom and Dad have some season tickets so we used them and then bought the others. So when it was our turn to sit in the season ticket seats - we were practically sitting on the bench. It was awesome! We really had a great time. Then we had a romantic Valentine's Dinner with the fam at TGI Friday's and Krispy Kreme.




And this is the view in the non-season ticket
seats. I'm an idiot and deleted the other pictures on
my camera before uploading them. But I
promise we were very close to the court.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yeah, those season tickets are awesome! We miss going to these games! Go VOLS!

Casey said...

It was so fun getting to spend the day with everybody on Saturday! I'm glad that Drew and Rachel got to meet...if we only knew how they were going to do for the wedding!! Actually, we probably do know:) I can't wait to see you again soon!

AmberSal said...

Hey girl. I am glad that you found us! I hope that you enjoy all of the pictures that is on the website.
I love your site. I can not believe you guys will be getting married in just 1 1/2 months! Are you ready?
It is such an exciting journey! Try to stop, breath, and cherish this time. Email me anytime at salinasfamilyof6@gmail.com
Take care,
Amber