Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stalker Fan

A few weeks ago I was having lunch at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel and I saw a guest come in and sit down. I had a full view of the restaurant so I quickly noticed that as they sat down it was Gerry House from the Big 98 WSIX. I listen to the House Foundation EVERY morning on my hour long drive to work. They are HILARIOUS! Several of my friends and others at work listen to this too. There are many lunch discussions around what Gerry and Mike talked about that morning. I was having lunch with four others and only one other person sort of knew who he was. I was SO excited, I wanted to get my picture made or an autograph or something. But.........this stalker fan let him be. Yes, I regret it today because I will probably never see him again. Honestly, to me he is like Kenny Chesney or George Clooney. :) I just love him and he is a celebrity! I will continue to listen to his show and keep my fingers crossed that our paths will cross again someday.



2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I love the House Foundation! I miss listening to it. We don't have near as many good radio stations here as Nashville.

Casey said...

I'm really glad that you refrained!! So funny that you love him so much!