Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day and Summer Fun

Saturday we celebrated Father's Day at mom and dad's with the entire Butler family! It has been years since we have all been together. It was definitely a HOT one but we had a great time. The kids LOVED the pool and the adults enjoyed cornhole. Yes, we finally got the bags made with the help of mom and her sewing machine. I had such a blast spending the day with Drew. He is so funny and has his little personality that is just the cutest. I just love him to pieces.


All the grandkids - Bradley and I were pulled
out of the pool for this picture - thanks Daniel
- I looked a drowned rat!











Happy Father's Day











All the great - grandkids. Where did all these
kids come from? We've never had this many
here at one time.












I had a little pool time myself.









































Playing cornhole where Casey and Bradley
are UN-DEFEATED!












Drew had fun with Grandad's hat!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Looks like you all had a blast. I love those big family events. I forgot about the slide! Fun times. Hope you are having a great summer!