Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here and There







The past couple of weeks have been filled with fun and business. About a week and a half ago we traveled to Knoxville to spend time with the family and also celebrate the wedding of a childhood friend. Amanda Thompson got married on May 30th. She was a beautiful bride! It was so fun to reunite with some friends from high school. Congratulations Pete and Amanda! We are so happy for you!













Last week I traveled to San Diego for a conference. We had a great show and the weather was great too. Part of our promotion was a play off the Blue Man Group with The Green Men (which goes with our brand and color in our logo). They were so funny - either people loved them or hated them. One passer-by even said "treat them like homeless people, don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact.' Poor guys - they get no respect sometimes. :) They definitely served the purpose of bringing people into our booth! We also gave away a Vespa - I think it would be great to be able to drive that thing to work. I bet you could go a full month on one tank of gas!



















3 comments:

amanda persinger said...

wow..you "have" been busy! I'm still waiting for you to give me your awesome job ;) JK!

Tara said...

It was great to see you at the wedding! Love the idea of the "green men group". Very clever! Would you email me your picture of Amanda and Pete? I forgot to take one...silly silly me! I was so busy trying to take them of Connor that I forgot the most important people! What a bad sister in law I am!

Mr. and Mrs. Reckard said...

Thank you so much! We are very happy that all of you could be there! Hope you are enjoying being a wife!