Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road Trip


On Monday Mark and I decided to take a road trip to Scottsboro, Alabama! We went to the Unclaimed Baggage store. It is just one huge store with all kinds of lost luggage! They have clothes, wedding gowns, formal dresses, jewelry, electronics, phones, suitcases, video games, golf accessories, books, bags, shoes, strollers, hats. Think of everything you have packed before, well they have it. Granted it's not priced as cheap as we thought it would be. These airlines (or someone) is making money off of our stuff! We really didn't get any 'good' deals. But we had a great trip. It showered on us and then the sun would shine bright. We had fun singing with the radio, talking and laughing.

2 comments:

mary leigh said...

I've been there. Not impressed. It's like a big goodwill and it smells funny. I didn't get any good deals either- boo!

Anonymous said...

This is definitely my new favorite website. I want more updates please