Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bridal Luncheon

I took off Thursday and Friday before the wedding. Mark and I had some errands and last minute things to get done on Thursday before my parents and Jessica arrived. Jessica hosted my bridal luncheon the Friday before our wedding. It was held at the English Garden Tea Room in Gallatin. This location was very special to us because the mother of my good friend, Brett, from high school actually owns and operates this house. We all dressed in our dresses and hats and had the best lunch! The sweet treats were so yummy! It was just a fun time getting all my girls together before the big day.

Here are some pictures from the event. (I was going to do a slideshow but I think the quality is much better if I upload them individually)









3 comments:

amanda persinger said...

Oh...I love the hats!! How fun!
Can I just tell you...your wedding was So beautiful and So were you!! I am so happy for your two! Now tell me all about your Honey Moon...how was it?!? :)

Lori Neal said...

Katie,
I was so honored to have you and your bridal party at the English Garden Tea Room. You all looked so beautiful and I could hear all the fun you were having. I hope it was a memorable time for all of you.
Happy Life to you and Mark!
Love you, Lori

Tara said...

Looks like you all really enjoyed your tea room experience! Love the hats and I know that Mom was so honored that you guys chose to do it at her place! Love the cute hats!!!