Monday, May 18, 2009

Things I've Realized Since Getting Married

Even though it's only been 3 weeks there are definitely some things we have both come to realize about ourselves and each other. Here are just a few thoughts.

1. I must go to bed first so I can get to sleep before Mark starts snoring - else I'll be up all night.
2. Our bathroom and kitchen are too small.
3. I love Mark more than I can explain in words but I have a lifetime to show him.
4. We are already ready for our second honeymoon.
5. We produce way too much garbage for two people.
6. We enjoy spending time together - we're still just two buddies hanging out.
7. It's fun commuting, fighting traffic and riding in the HOV lane with someone.
8. It's sometimes hard to cook for my picky eater - no salads or green veggies.
9. We have lots of dreams and goals before we think about having kids.
10. I would rather watch network TV while Mark would rather watch movies.
11. I definitely laugh several times a day with my husband. I married my best friend and I'm having a blast. I can't imagine how will I feel after 3 months or even 3 years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its funny that i have realized some of these EXACT things!

1. i have to wear ear plugs with david.... its horrible , now i cant sleep without them
2. its great hanging out with your husband and best friend (cant beat it)
3. cant wait to spend the rest of out lives together
4. we also have alot of goals/dreams to to before we have children!

its amazing that god created someone so perfect for each of us! we are truly blessed to have men that love us so much and a lifetime to enjoy them! congrats and i hope you enjoy married life as much as i have !!

Casey said...

I'm with you on the trash thing! Bradley and I say that we have to be the 2, now 3 most trashy people in the world! You and Jessica make me thankful that Bradley is not a snorer! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Tara said...

Aww, newlyweds...So sweet! Brad didnt start snoring until a couple of years ago and it is HARD to get used to. I am like you. Have to get to bed early or else!

amanda persinger said...

The life of newlyweeds...ha! Im sure you will find out many more to come...I still learn new things about Eddie even after (9) years!
Sounds like you had a great time on your honeymoon...other than your toe:p...I love all your pictures! Ya'll are too cute!!