Friday, July 9, 2010

Date Night at Puckett's

My friend, Maureen, and I have been trying to get us and our husbands out for a date night for some time now. Well, we finally made it happen, with a few other couples too! We went to Puckett's Grocery in downtown Franklin. We had the best time, the meal was fantastic and the entertainment, oh my! Sherrie Austin was there, she was AWESOME! Her songs are fun, her voice is amazing and she looks like an entertainer. Some of us were stalker fans and waited until the end of the night to talk with her, buy her CD, get an autograph AND have a group picture taken. I just loved it. We all hit it off really well- I'm so fortunate to have met such a good group of friends! We've decided to have these little rendezvous monthly, no telling what we'll get into next.

No comments: