Friday, July 9, 2010

New Addition

In mid-May we welcomed a new addition to our family, Alex Jacob Stooksbury. This eight pounder is just the perfect baby boy. Although, he does have dark hair and dark skin, I'm not sure he really belongs to us at all. The delivery all worked out, just as it had with Drew. Casey called around lunchtime and said she was having contractions to be on stand-by (my bags had been packed for over 2 weeks just waiting). I had some off-site meetings that morning so I rushed back to the office and wrapped up some things before I got the call to hit the road. I did and made it with only 30 minutes to spare. Whew! Alex arrived with no problems whatsoever. Gee, Casey makes it look so easy - 2 pushes, I'll have kids all day long if that's all it takes! I was able to take the rest of the week off and spend some time with Drew AND Alex. Drew is such a punkin and so much fun at this age. I just wish I could spend more time with him. It will fun to see how different, or the same, Alex will be.







No comments: