Friday, December 7, 2012

California

My friend, Laura, her hubby and new baby were planning to move from NYC to LA sometime this fall. Well when I realized I had a conference in Anaheim I was excited, hoping I'd get to extend my stay and spend some time with them. And I got to do just that.

We had a fun weekend just catching up. We did got to Beverly Hills to see a few friends and we made a trip to Hermosa Beach but other that it was pretty low key.


And this place is NOT it's all cracked up to be but now the Pink Taco - DELISH!

And I probably had the best cupcake EVER which was from the Frosted Cupcakery!

Thanks for a great tip, can't wait to visit again soon.

Oh and I did make Harper belly laugh - she loves me. I apologize for the video being sideways, I don't know how to change it.

No comments: