Friday, December 7, 2012

Run, Run, Run

I've been needing a new pair of running shoes and I was very interested in trying out Fleet Feet. Well, they had me at hello. This nice lady, Diane, measured my feet, watching me walk, watched me run and then pulled a few pairs of shoes for me to try. She gave me lots of information I never about my own feet. I could really tell the difference in the shoes she put me in. I even got to take them for a test run outside before buying them. So I walked away with a pair of Asics.


So I ran about 20 miles in them and they started to hurt my feet. I wasn't sure if it was something I needed to get used to or if was in fact the shoe. So I called FF and they told me to bring them in. I did, I had a different guy, Justin I think, measure my foot and watch me walk. He brought out 3 different pairs of shoes for me try. I have been running in Nike's so we started there. Man did they feel good. I could really tell a difference already, now this is what I was used to! I tried the others on, just to be sure. And bingo, I feel in love and brought them home. I haven't ran much in them yet but so far, so good. I was so happy that I could just return them and get exactly what I needed.

This is the new pair!


We ran in the Borodash on Thanksgiving and just did the Bridge to Bridge 4 mile run. We are loving it - well I'm loving it a bit more than Mark. :)

1 comment:

The Peters Family said...

I wish you could run the neighborhood with me!