Sunday, June 5, 2011

Anniversary - Year 2

Mark and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary at the end of April. We've said we'll always take some sort of trip just to get away and celebrate with just the two of us. Last year I purchased 2 nights at the Marco Island Marriott at an auction so we decided to use those for our "anniversary trip" since they are about to expire. More on our trip to come later.



I continue to grow more deeply in love with my hubs every day. I mean of course, there are some days I would like to strangle him or make him sleep outside but he makes me laugh or smile so quickly that I'm never mad for too long. As I've said before he's my BFF, companion and lover. We are TEAM ROGERS! And I must say we do make quite a team. Marriage has been one fun ride and we have a great time together! Let's get on with Year 3!


No comments: