Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simple DIY Wreath

I saw this wreath on another blog and thought it was so cute that I had to make one myself. I kept thinking of all the colors I could use and that I could make many for all occasions. Well, when I got to craft store I wasn't very excited with my felt choices. So I opted to go with the green Blair had used and it goes perfectly with our green decor and paint color. I made it weeks ago and just now hung it and I LOVE it! Our walls are green so that didn't look right but it looks great on our white door. It was so easy just took a bit of time for cutting felt. I think this is a great gift idea too.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Love it...too cute!

Dove Family said...

Katie - your house is beautiful! You and Mark look so happy!! I have a new blog page: www.dovefamilystories.blogspot.com

From Mary Dove