Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Outdoor Living Space

I knew when we bought this house that I would make our back porch more of a living area than just a boring space. We had a dining table from the old table and kept it back there through the winter. We seldom used it at the old house and hadn't used it at all during the time we had been in the new house. I had been watching Craigslist for some deals on furniture but wasn't really finding what I wanted. While looking through the Sunday paper I found what I wanted at Big Lots (of all places). We went that day to look at it and ended up buying it. Mark also wanted a swing so we got that too. He had to sand and paint it to match our other dark furniture. We are thrilled with the way everything has turned out. We have spent more nights sitting out there than I ever thought we would. Even on these hot days the evenings have been perfect. Molly likes to sit out there too.




No comments: