Monday, June 13, 2011

Marco Island

As I mentioned before, I had purchased a 2-night stay at the Marco Island Marriott Resort and Spa at an auction last year. We needed to use them before they expired so we decided to go down for a long weekend, extending our stay a few additional nights. We needed to fly Southwest because we had free flight credits so we had to fly into Ft. Lauderdale then drive 2 hours across the state, which actually wasn't that bad. We spent a few by ourselves then some friends of ours were in training all week in Miami so they drove over for a couple nights. We had a great time, lots of relaxation which is exactly what we needed. I love to travel and enjoy it so much more when I'm with Mark. We had some great food (of course, I think all of my blogs include food in some form or fashion), rode jet skis, read a couple books on my Kindle and got some sun.



My jet skiing pictures on a water camera that I have to get developed, I didn't even know they still made those anymore. :) This was a just a tease for our vacation coming up this summer.

No comments: