Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photo 2: Hands

Some of these photo topics make me think about pictures already taken too.

This one comes from my wedding day, dancing with the best dad ever. And boy can he get down!  We held hands when I was little going up the slide, crossing the street, and skipping to the car after church. We held hands and danced at my 16th birthday party. We held hands as he walked me down the aisle and as we danced to My Girl on my wedding day. Most recently we held hands when I was in the hospital with my back. You're never too old to hold Daddy's Hands.  




And now these are mine and Mark's hands today. We hold hands in the car, when we walk, when we watch a movie and many other times. It's just a nice touch from someone that loves you and cares about you. I hope we're still holding hands when we're 80! Team Rogers!

No comments: