Monday, September 26, 2011

What's up?

Just a few of the things we've been up to lately....


* Celebrating the marriage of our sweet friends, Adam and Betsy!














* Girls Night at the Journey Concert
















* A few thirtyone parties
I hosted a Thirty One party a few weeks ago here at the house. It was so fun to just get the girls together and shop! I got some great hostess gifts! I just love my bags.

At my party Mark's sister decided to have one too. Mom and I went to that one just this past weekend. We just can't seem to have enough bags!


Mom and Dad came out this weekend for a few reasons.
1. To pick up dad's trailer
2. To go to Melanie's 31 Party
3. Spend time with me and Mark
4. And the biggest reason was to go to the Southern Fried Festival in Columbia, TN.

This festival was somewhat of a let down. We got there early because we had the party at 1pm. The crowd was a bit slim but started to pick up as we were leaving. You might ask if we had anything fried. Of course we did. Kentucky Fried Chicken was a huge sponsor and had a booth (that for sure made it worth dad's time). We had fried chicken, fried oreos, fried twinkies and fried pies. They had a few cooking demonstrations and cook-offs all hosted by Shane Tallant. I'm very fond of Shane for a couple of reasons. He is on HGTV, which is a favorite channel of mine. He's married to Autumn House, daughter of Gerry House (radio personality). AND he's VERY good looking, to boot.

Check out these super cute pumpkins we got! They can sit or stand.
You can also put a tea light in the top and it will glow or even use it as a candy bowl. I just thought they were adorable.