Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo 14: Favorite Color

I remember when I was younger I LOVED the color purple. I remember (just from pictures) getting a purple car for my birthday and I had on a purple outfit with a purple birthday cake. My Aunt Nelma used to keep me and she too loved purple, it was something fun we had in common.

Growing up I don't really remember liking purple as much. I really started liking turquoise and the Tiffany blue. For example, those were my wedding colors.


Now, I feel like I'm back to purple. I guess you always come back to your roots. I was so excited about my purple iPhone case, I wear a lot of purple, my kindle case is purple, I wear purple eye makeup (I hear it's good for my hazel eyes), I have lots of purple jewelry, I just love it. My eyes are always drawn to it and I'm not talking about a light lilac purple, I'm talking about a good deep purple.

What's your favorite color?

No comments: