Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photo 18: On the Shelf

As I think most of you know, I love pictures. I love taking them, looking at them and displaying them. Mark got me an awesome digital frame for Christmas. Now this isn't one of those cheap, first edition digital photo frames (which I still have one in the box). They've really come a long way. This one is the Kodak Easy Share P850 Digital Frame. It took me a few days to get it out because I thought it would take a while to get it set up with my pictures, etc. Umm no, it was SO easy. Instead of using a USB or memory card (which you could use) I emailed them to my frame. Whhhaatt? Yes, I emailed the pictures to the frame. I can also pull pictures from my Facebook page, iPhone or Kodak and I could also create and add collages. I love it, thanks honey!


So this frame is "on the shelf" for all my friends to see.

No comments: